Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What HE should be like?

This is kind of funny. We have this inquiry in our radio: "Should man be athletic or not?"

Well, YES! Not the bodybuilder kind but he has to look like a man.

Men in my country are very thin and weak. And I don't like those kid of men at all. Because I'm slim, the man can't be. He has to so much bigger that I can hide behind him. If he's strong or rugged looking. He has to be strong minded too. Only then the relationship can be in the right balance.

And I have learned that weak minded men can't cope with me. Just because things I has to go trough, the operation's in the hospital, all other things what comes from that, it really takes much from me but it will take much from the man. 99% of people hate hospital's; me too; but I have to go there. I has to go trough very exhausting and hard treatments. Man who wants to stay beside me, he has be strong minded and he can't pity me. In this time my treatment is almost done. About 95 % has already done.

I have seen so many of my "friends" come and go because of this. Nobody at this far hasn't stay beside me. And that make me stronger and now I choose better my friends and I don't tell about his to anyone. Most of my friends knows that I go in operations but they don't know why or what my doctors are doing. This is my little secret or big secret. In the end it's so horrible that people can't face it like it would be part of any one's life. (Well it's part of mine.)

And think, in same time I do my Master's degree, my Master's research and my mathematical learning environment research, and I work 8 hour/day. And still I have time to my friend and much more. It's all about organize zing and prioritizing. What is important to me, I'll always find time, always. Like anyone.

Without this treatment, I wouldn't be as healthy as I'm now.

No comments: