Monday, July 9, 2007

Home sweet home, right?












Finally I have time to do things that I couldn't do in winter. I painted my sister's old spice-rack with the same pain that I use in the wall of my foyer. And it's good as new. Color isn't pink, it's brown, Savannah brown.

It was quite operation to put that thing in my kitchen wall. I sat on my worktop (in my kitchen), I pushed my feet against the wall and push the screw with my screwdriver and after that I screw it tight. The style isn't the point, best thing is that it's in my kitchen wall and I can use it.

Other operation was when I wash my windows. I live in 5 Th floor, that's about 20 meter's high from the ground. And my window is 2, 5 meter's wide, so I have to be creative. When I was washing the window, a man from the opposite building thought that I'm going to jump. I'm not suicidal and I won't jump. (I'm not that fan about "Desperate Housewives". And I'm more like Bree :))

And finally I have 90% of my books in the bookshelf. 10% is in the basement.

People usually tell me that they love books but when they see my books they are shocked. I have LOTS of books. I have those about 2000 and yes, i have read almost all of them. There are maybe 20 books that I haven't read.

And I found 4 chair's. that was hard. Because I know what kind of they has to be that they fit in my home. It has to be wooden chair. I don't like pink.

Only thing what is different from my wooden, brown style is the table where is my TV, videos and DVD-player. That has to be gray, more like the color is metal-gray.

Don't think that it took me only few weeks to build this up. No way.

But see for yourself. ( I apologize that I forget the kitchen towel in the picture, sorry. But it's my home)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great pictures! Your home looks very nice. Reminds me of IKEA (I love IKEA). I like the wood floors. We have carpet but I would like to replace it one day.

I love all the books. I love to read but I don't own that many books because I use the library (and must return them!) Books are expensive.