Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Stylistic fault in public defense of a doctoral dissertation



How come some people/student's don't know what is appropriate outfit in this kind of ceremony. Even I know. That person didn't acknowledge the professor which was our latest leader of our faculty. She didn't even understood that that ceremony wasn't about her.

It's so impolite and shows bad manners when some one is dressed up in white T-shirt and in black bra. Just one look at the mirror should tell the person that that isn't O.K.

Simple jacket suit with right shoes are just fine.

Well I knew that what to wear. Black jacket suit, black shoes with appropriate jewelry. And I knew that there are all the professors and Ph.D. teachers who will look every student how they dressed up.

Everything we has to see. How you can be believable in science when every one has seen that you don't respect these kind of things? You are not. So easy.

I showed with my outfit (too) that I respect the ceremony and it's people.

No comments: