Monday, July 2, 2007

I love United States a.k.a. U.S.A


That's true and to some people that's horrible. Truth is that I love United States. Not because that's the biggest country witch make good movies, where we get our great apples, phones, games, computer's etc. No. I love that country because it's people.

Most of them are awesome. They have manners, moral, they know what is right and what is wrong, they believe in hard work and they see other people as person's. They don't make a difference between race, age, education, sex and they don't mind that do you have wealthy or poor background.

And I love American values. Those are the best of all.

Even they are friendly nation, they have their national proudness, in the positive way.

Of course they are people, person's with feelings.

Very rare of my friends don't know that I have been a member, now three years, of a American recipes club. We change recipes globally. I have got my best cooking recipes from them.

It's two days to the Independence day. People in there really celebrate that day in U.S. In here it's not even close of that. Then , in U.S. people get together, families, friends meet each other.

To learn more about quality of life and values the only way to achieve that is get known of them. They know the true meaning of friendship.

No comments: