Monday, July 16, 2007

New HArry Potter movie...WAU!!! and other movies!

I'm ultimate fan of J.K. Rowling's books of Harry Potter. So of course I have to go see every movie and buy them when they are in DVD.

Today I went to see the latest Harry Potter movie. It's was excellent, great, worth to see.

I have been so long a fan of Jason Isaacs. He is absolutely great actor. I have to admit, in this movie he wasn't that great what he used to be as in "Lucuis Malfoy". Jason Isaacs is so good actor. He can be the "nice person" and the "bad" person.

I don't care about the...what is that Katie Holmes husband...Tom Cruise or that man who was in "ER"...He's in Ocean 12 too...well I don't remember.

Any way, I like those actor who can act. Not those who are good looking or they are "in" at the time. Actually I have never been those girls who love or like someone or some actor because they are "in" or they have good looks. When I was young, I thought that if I want to blend in, I has to put some poster in my wall. So I did. But if you would see my home now, you can't say what I like or not.
For example the music: I like so many different kind of music that you can't tell what is my favorite. I have Celine Dion (helps me to sing and pronounce words right after every surgery) but I have also Gun n' Roses (it's in tape), I have Nightwish CD's (when Tarja Turunen was singing at the band) etc.

Or about movies: well, there you can say that I like Jason Isaacs and Scottish history. I have few (a lot) DVD's that I have buy because I like the story. (Merlin, Cry-Baby, Jurassic Park etc.) But And the one thing what we can't forget. (Forgetting that is a crime against humanity.)

I have read almost every book that I could find, see all movies about it and I know that history better than anyone that I know. It's about the crimes what the Nazi's did to Jewish nation. I am not a Nazi! I'm against that all the way. My uncle thought that "Arbeit macht frei" was a great joke. That was about 10 years ago. Last time I met him was 2 months ago, in my grand ma's funeral.

Comparing those "looks" to someone else, they haven't seen what is good looking. That's my opinion, everyone has right their own.

I don't see that Harry Potter would be witch craft! It's fairytale.

I have got in the that conversation. My last argument was and still is that those people who has born with lot of money, they are usually those who don't like any other person to success, especially when the person is from poor background. They really hope that the person from poor background would stay there.

Fairy tales don't divide between in good, nice fairy tale and witch craft.

It's same thing with books. I have LOT of different books, different writers. Cornwell, Gerritsen, Hayden etc., cooking books (one is a pearl. It's cooking book from the chef who lived in Ludvig XV's time. He was the king's chef. Books is written in 1767 in France. Book isn't the original book, it's translated. The useful counts or the story. Not the cover!!

Same thing is the man That I fall in love. Cover is great but that don't matter. What's matter is what is inside of him. (Normal organ's, perhaps) No seriously, what he's like, how he behave, how he see people, how he act with people, how he treat different people etc. That counts!! A lot!!

No comments: