Thursday, July 26, 2007

United States of America- work for them, are they going to let me or not?

That is more like Hamlet question: "To be or not to be?"

I have applied from U.S. Embassy that I can work for them and work in Embassy.

Some of you might think that I have turn my back on all my values but it's nothing like that.

They don't have old data about me and they see me as a person not a student forever. And best of all, they have so great values. They don't tell me that I don't have right to be a person, teacher etc. because I study in my free time, after work. They really respect us.

It's same thing that I would call every person who are from U.S.A as a "American". Or calling a person "African- American", etc. It's same thing when he calls me a student! Labeling people in certain categories. And he told that He hates that kind of behavior!! What a bulls...! I hate lying!!!

I'll see soon do they let me work for them or not. I hope they do. It's chance what comes once in life time. Best of all, in that work I don't have to move in U.S.A, I can work from my home country.

And if I can work in there, it will the same time when I has to start to learn how to smile. American smile is very good example how to smile.
I have had a chance to smile in 4 years, so it will take time to learn how to do that.

And I have great English spoken skills, no thanks to my "English teachers". One of them still believe that I was his student. I haven't told him that he wasn't my teacher. I try to many times get out of that stu... course. But NO! It was waste of time. 3 hour per week and I was so stupid that I let my friends talk me into that. They wanted me to stay in that course.

And I believe that the teacher assume that I'm so stupid that I can't take the spoken test without being in that course.

To me that course was just interpreter to the teacher. Because of that course, I had to use my Christmas vocation to my research and I had to write it in Christmas time.

But if U.S.A don't take me to work for them, then I have already other work place.

Believe or not but my boss in a nun.

Yes, my boss is A NUN. But I'm the teacher who leads all learning activities. I have 44 children's, I lead the preschool and the children's activity for 3 to 5 years old children.

All the pedagogical activity is in my responsibility.

And what is the best part: I have 10 weeks vocation in the summer, so I have paid vocation in the winter (so called winter vocation), I have paid vocation at the Christmas time and it's getting even better I can go to school, I can go to the hospital treatments ect. They don't mind and still I'm a person.

No comments: