Monday, July 30, 2007

New York New York.... MY ESCAPING

Sang Frank Sinatra.

Weird feeling came all the sudden. I was watching New York from the Google Earth and from the maps live.com

BUILDING WHAT IS MISSING- STILL IS

In those pictures wasn't that one radioactive building, which where there then. I don't have any pictures about that building because all those pictures where destroyed while I was in there. And I remembered right. It was yellow and it was very near to the Brooklyn bridge. I had to back to the ARC to find the picture. And in one book, it was in it. So, I'm not crazy. I remembered. That building was kind of land mark for me. I played with the girl in the play ground what was next to that old hospital. (Two hours and we got headache.)

Today they have pull down that building and they have already build up two apartment houses. To the same place where that hospital was.

I really miss New York (Witch is nice place to visit, awful place to live.) The island where I lived, the history of it isn't that beautiful that people believe. About 100 years ago it was full of two kind of people. Lunatics and prisoner's. (Did any one bother to tell me? Even those who found out which island I lived? NO, why would they?)

So I lived in lunatic prison island. (Roosevelt island) 14 years ago.

MY ESCAPE FROM THE FAMILY I WORK FOR

When I had to leave from there, that was like "American" movie. Because the family I was working for, first they wanted me to end my relationship to one man and then they sack me. (My first and only well mannered boyfriend was a American.He was about 6-7 years older but it really worked. Even today, he don't know why I had to ended it.) After that they didn't want to leave (by myself to the JFK) so, they said. But I couldn't go any where.

Well my "aunt" came to rescue me with her husband. I got one call from them that they are coming to get me after one hour. (Be ready or not) And I told that to that family. "My aunt is coming to get 11 P.M.

I got very good instruction's not to tell the family where I was going. Well 11 P.M. the guard from the basement called to us and told that there is two women, who came for me.

We got my things in 10 minutes and they literally threw my things in the van and we then we left to New Jersey in West Orange village. (lovely little village, if I may say so.)

After my escape. My mother got several phone calls from New York from this family. They always asked the same question: "Am I at home?" My mother answered the same way:"Who's asking?" And then they always hang up the phone. When my mother got enough, she told to this caller that if she calls again, she will report from her to the Finnish Embassy, to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland. Those phone calls stopped.

Now it's 14 years when I was last time in New York. Maybe I will go there, some day. Next summer ? I don't know. But when I do. First I go all those place's I used to go and then I go see the new place's where I haven't been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you will be able to return there and savour what you may have missed.