Sunday, July 15, 2007

FALL IN LOVE- man’s expectation’s are… AND BROKEN HEART'S

FALL IN LOVE

I have always think what man really wants when and if he finds out that I fall in love with him.

Should I behave like that woman in Scarlet? Lean to him all my weight from the beginning, be helpless all the time with doors, with jars, with everything. That's called acting in this part of the world. It's dishonest.

Maybe that's normal in somewhere or to someone but it's not me. Why should I behave like brainless chicken? Men expect us, women, treat them like intellectual beings, why they can't treat us the same? Don't they get distressing and anxious if a woman behave like that towards them? It's like man should have his own life and his own hobby's and he should be there 24-7 for a woman's needs. That's SICK! No any offence.

But if I don't behave like that, man usually get his own conclusions and normally it's the wrong one. (Those kind of men are those who don't know what is like to be hurt in love. They don't understand.)

When I feel safe enough with the man, I can behave like that but not too much. Not the way that it isn't me. There is time and place to that. And it don't undermine mans masculinity and his leadership.

BROKEN HEART'S understand each other

Only people who has been hurt in love can truly understand each other. I have proven this. Men who don't know what is like to brake you heart in love, they never (trust me NEVER) understand how to treat broken heart. They never understood.

But man who has broke his heart in love can understand. Because he don't do those things what he went trough to other person. He avoid those things just because he knows what it's feels like, when you are treated wrong. And he knows that the woman never do that because she broke her heart.

I have broke my heart so many times that I know that next time can be the last time. Next strike can be the last one. That strike, emotionally, will kill me in emotionally. You can't see that. I can walk, talk, laugh, be friendly but inside my I'm dying. Not any kind of disease. That many times I have hurt in love.

Now I'm very very careful. So careful that the man believes that I played with his feelings. I didn't, honey, I'm just afraid that you hurt me. I can't fix the past. But I can make better future.

No comments: