Thursday, August 2, 2007

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG IN FINNISH SOCIETY


Every where people are talking about loosing weight.

WHO would talk about gaining weight? Anybody, somebody - nobody. how thin their really want to get? (for your notice, I'm slim, thin etc. I lived in NY and I didn't gain weight. So I should have great odds?)

Is that because society is ruled by men and men what's to have and see women who has thin waist, big breasts and small bottom. Doesn't the intellectuality mean anything anymore? Don't men want to be treated intellectual person's? Why they don't see us as equal? And why Finnish men try to corrupt other men who are from other western country's, western society's?

Is our society so corrupted that we don't see people as human beings?

Then there is other kind of people, they categorise people differently. If I'm married, I'm some body. I'm the person who can be taken seriously and I can be trusted. If I'm not I'm nothing. AND this person was a woman.

What is wrong in my country? Does marriage specify people? If we go little bit further the next step is that other's will specify other's by husband's title or his work.

Of course I get married but not the convenience reasons. I get married because I love that man.

I'm that kind of woman that I want to learn how to be with one man, who I marry, who I love. [I don't want to be with any other man. Just because it's great practice.]

It's his right to shape me as he likes in certain activity's. Don't see this in wrong way. It's nothing twisted and there is no catch.

I don't what tell the man I love that he wasn't the first. How he can trust me after that?

I might be crazy because I don't fall in love so easily. Once in a life time.

Don't hate me because of this but I have found very good way to avoid every kind of asking about my marital status
: I tell to nosy people that I'm a widow. That will end every kind of question's.
That's because I'm quite young and I look even younger (about 10 years), they can't put me in any category. It's wrong to lie, I know. It will give me the space I need.

Because that is the space I'm going to keep when I'm married. Not towards my husband, it's towards everyone else. I don't want that my life (or our life) is the top issue in their coffee table conversation's.

No comments: