Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have so awesome work place!!


I'm so happy about my work place. It's so much different in better way than the previous work place.
Everything works fine, we have great relationship between every team member in the team I work with and with other teams.

My few little things at the University [2 researches] don't mind them, my treatment at the hospital is normal to them etc. I respect them as a person and as a professional pedagogy's and vise versa. I am to them a professional teacher and professional field teacher from and to University.

It's great that I didn't turn up an asshole. All thanks to that man I love. Now I have awesome work place and lovely team members, other pedagogy's and nanny's. He didn't let the blocks fall of the "box". All the blocks are in order :D

Sorry about the misspelling. I have to write without my left forefinger because I cooked other day and I cut my finger. The blade of the knife went trough the skin, straight to the muscle. Few years ago I cooked and I burned my forehead. I kitchen towel set on fire from the electric stove. :D :D

No comments: