Friday, August 3, 2007

Tattoo - I WANT ONE...

My sister has one very neat one. The man I love has quite cool tattoo's. F.Y.I. I haven't stare his tattoo's. (I don't stare him at all.) It's really hard to not to see them. But they are not so huge that you can see them cross the room nor is his ego.

Only thing what I check from the man is his hands, how wide is his shoulder's, his side's (wrong word, I know) and jugular fossa, that's between our collarbone's. I don't need to see other body part, thank you.

That isn't relevant. What is, is his personality. Every person who has been educated in my country, knows
exactly what kind part's men has and what kind of part we have. Other things matter.

He is the Only one man has pass my test. He is beautiful/handsome inside and outside.
He is the only man who don't stare my chest/breasts or try to see under my T-shirt.
NO, he isn't a gay! He is intelligent man with manners.

I have seen couple quite neat tattoo's that I'd like to take. If I would take a tattoo, I think it wouldn't be the last one.

People who knows me, has seen and met me, they all know that I'm quite chicken in these matters.

Those hearts, first letter's of name's, "forever yours", "up yours ;)" etc are old stuff. Same thing is with date's. In some cases they are fine. Like when the man sweep my feet of or date's witch is linked to dating etc.

I would like to have something new. Maybe I'll take one then when I start to date. Hard to say.

No comments: