Friday, November 16, 2007

MY STALKER IS BACK - now I has to move

After 5 quiet years my stalker is back.

I have change my hair color, my face is almost ready. (that was because of other reason), I have change a work place, I even studied new profession for me. And now he's back.

So I left an application today for bigger apartment. That's (I hope) from other building. (Now he lives the building which is opposite of my building, so he sees trough my windows what I do, what I eat, when I leave, etc.

By Finnish law no one can't do anything. As long he don't attack against me physically, there is nothing that any one can do.

Following me around (almost every where) isn't a crime.

Last time when I called police, when this sick man came behind my apartment door, the police told me that some one is taking care of his physical health.

Next thing is, I need to change my last name and buy a big dog.

Luckily I teach children's hows parents are police officers. He can't follow me to my preschool. (my work)

He can follow me to the gym where I go, to the University, you name it.

If I would be bigger, or single, he wouldn't follow me around.

No comments: