Sunday, December 31, 2006

My promise for next year

Castle: Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland
My promise is this: I take care of that, that I don´t turn up like my colleague. Although she´s good role model how to do the teaching in personal level I don´t want to end up like she has.
She is egoist, self-centered, reckless, she won´t try see things from another´s point of view.
If parent is tired of child´s problems and the parent want to give vocation to the child, my colleague sees that a personal insult against her.
She is rude, bad-mannered, ingrate, unloyal, she not compassionate towards anyone. And the worst of all ahe loves to humiliate others front of parents, childrens and other teachers and nanny´s; and she loves it!
I hope that I will never be like her. Because then all the hope is gone and nothing can done for me, that I would change. Then I no longer be useful to anyone.
I hope that with my personality this is impossible. And because I´m very loyal (normally), it´s hard to decide that should I be loyal to her or not.
Obviously she hate´s me because of my personality. This has been very clear to me from the begining.

No comments: